Friday, January 14, 2011

house floor plan in the Philippines - design, picture

I live in Batangas City house floor plan in the Philippines - design, picture and I have an existing 3 bedroom house w/c I plan to renovate. My lot is 200 sq/m rectangular size lot. Im planning to put a second floor with 5 beedrooms in the property, how possibly I can do it? I am an OFW and I would appreciate very much if you can help me design and plan my house. As I mentioned, I think I like the style you ave in House # 2. that exactly would be fit for the location of my property. I\'ll ne back there next month for my 2 months vacation, pls email me back how we can get in touch while I am there in Philipines.

Location of Lot, Anda, Pangasinan. We wish to have an elevated swimming pool constructed, pebble wash walkways, with some space for reclining furniture and enclosed in cyclone wire fencing. Size of pool is estimated at about 100 - 120 sqm. How much will it cost to house floor plan in the Philippines - design, picture construct including pumps, filtration, etc. ? How long will construction take ?






Philippines house plans, Cebu, Manila, Filipino, Davao, Cavite, Pampanga Angeles City, Cagayan de Oro, Batangas, Bohol, Iloilo, Bulacan, Dumaguete, Laguna, Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment