Friday, January 14, 2011

building a house in the Philippines - contractors, materials, prices, permit

If you have your lumber yard quantify the material remember he is trying to win the authority so he modern material a takeoff that is depot tight. This hardware not benefit you if you have to keep reordering more lumber. The obvious answer to this is to have your framer put together the lumber list for you. Philippines that hardware not small either because he will over books so he hardware not run out of material and have to designs additional trips to finish. They contractors to finish as fast as possible so it can interior design inspected and they can interior design paid. The bottom line is neither are working in your best interest.
I recommend you do not attempt to quantify the materials yourself. I have outlined valid reasons why. It is industry technical and requires someone with years of estimating condo combined with hands on field experience.


We want to build a house in Poblacion, Daanbantayan, Cebu. We already have space on a lot of 200 or 300 sqm. It should be a normal (not exclusive) house for a family. Preferrable 6 bedrooms. What amount in PHP is the minimum and my wife is a Philipino. IWe would like to purchase a house Philippine building code lot close to the North Toll Road about half way to Angeles City I think there is a new subdivision with a new SM. We need a 3 bedroom house with maids room built on the land Can you help or tell me who can?

Let\'s start with an architectural design(drawing)close to philippine house picture 5with a 2nd and 3rd floors. Also include a person\'s name that i can call directly who will help me thru-out drawing\'s, permits and building up to finish. Kindly cc me on. If you can help as well in pnb financing with the paperworks, will appreciate it more.

It's Philippine House Picture 4 instead of 5. Sorry I threw you off. I've got 3 lots (Tagaytay, Subic and Pasig) I want to start in Pasig on a 200 sq.m. lot. It would be very much like what you have in that picture with neighbors on both sides just like what it shows. (1) bdrm. on the 1st floor with enough kitchen room for a large family gathering, a public restroom w/a good size bathroom squeezed in to the (1) room on the first. A living room and a (2) car garage(it could be one on each side or parked sidexside).
2nd will have 4 bdrms. w/half moon patios instead of half rectangular. If we can try utilize same size lot on the 2nd floor Philippine building architects layout.
3rd would be 3 bdrms. with patios but layout design would be backed in so the floor layout is smaller than the 1st and 2nd. A little rectangular open patio in the back to hang clothes if possible.
Roof is almost as what shows in your picture number 4.
I'm putting all info together. The address is the same in Pasig. Also kindly keep it confidential, the next door is my sister in-law. I'd like to surprise her on this(so would my wife).
thanks for the response.
I do have a commercial building in Zamboanga with a 700+ sq.m.. A building is on one side. I do have plans on this as well. What's your accessibility in Zamboanga City? I use locals to do improvements, but if your price is good ? why i'll be glad to use your company.

All Bedrooms: Wood tiles
All Bathrooms: Granite counter tops, 12”x12” imported tiles.
Maid and Laundry room: 8”x8” unglazed tiles.
Stairs and railing: Narra steps, railing, and balusters.
Entry Porch: 12”x12” imported semi-polished tiles.
Kitchen: Granite counter top and 13”x13” imported semi-polished tiles.
Doors: Solid Narra frames and jambs.
Powder coated aluminum frames for doors to lanai
TKD doors, painted for utility areas
PVC doors for Maid and Laundry rooms
Windows – powdered coated aluminum frames, clear glass for windows.
Sanitary Line Pines – PVC series 1,000
Drainage system Pipes – reinforced concrete Philippine building a house
Waterlines [hot and cold] Copper, US Type L
Shower Heads and valves – GROHE
Water heaters – ARISTON, Storage type individual
Shower Enclosures – Sliding Glass on Polished Chrome frames
110 transformer – 15 KVA locally assembled
All convenience outlet – 110/220 power supply
More information about the dream house to follow.

I am looking for a nice property, it can be a lot facing the ocean (first lot) or a nice house that is already there overlooking or beach front. If you find a good price, I will fly to see and buy. My husband & I just retired and we like to stay in Cebu by the ocean. If there\'s a nice lot where I can build my dream home or dream home that is already there would be fine.

Thanks for your quick response. I think the best is to purchase a lot. Has to be a first beach lot. Again it has to be a beach front or overlooking. Pls. click on the url, you should be able to see the interior of the house. This house is accross my house, simplier than my the national building code of the Philippines house. I have the floor plan of this house.

I will email some of the close ups of my house. My house staircase is spiral while my new house will just be curved. But I want the design of the wrought iron that I have in my house. I am very flexible on the budget especially if it is a good deal and I will really love it. If you have a new house or few yrs. old similar staircase like my house or the one on the plan then may be I consider buying that but I think it is better to just build my house to really get what I want. Just be honest with you, we were going to buy a lot in Bohol for 11million pesos last month but the owner was so greedy, she raised up the price when he sensed we felt in love with the lot. I was born in Bohol but I we went to college in Cebu. My husband & I decided to just retire in Cebu steel buildings Philippines because it has more of a city life. My husband just retired last July from the federal agency. I am sort of retired since April 2002 but holding a Real Estate license nationwide here in the US. The time frame is now or very soon. I have the funds to buy & build. My 4th daughter will graduate in June 2012.

It does not need to be in the city of Cebu. It has to be a beach front property. I don't want small little homes around my property (you call those quaters ). Hope we can do business together. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother in California and the are ready to retire also. Who knows they will be your future clients also. I am one of the furtunate ones who did retire at age 48 but became bored so I started selling real estate. My husband is 55 & I am 51 right now. Here are some pics of the detail of what I want in my home in Cebu price list of building materials in the Philippines.






Philippines buildings, Cebu, Manila, Filipino, Davao, Cavite, Pampanga Angeles City, Cagayan de Oro, Batangas, Bohol, Iloilo, Bulacan, Dumaguete, Laguna, Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment