Friday, January 14, 2011

Home Plans Philippines

I was looking through your plans and like home plans in the philippines house 7 (glenn7) and would like to see more info on it. I am looking to build in the bohol area. What would the cost be to build a home like house 7? I am in the market of buying 900sqm from one of my wifes cousin and it has a small house on it right now that I would like to clean up and keep as a guesthouse. So if you could send my some plans and costs to my email. I hope to do buisness with you.

We`re a Norwegian-Filipino couple who are planning to build our second home in the Phils. My wife is from Cebu. And actually we already have our lot in their place. What we lack is the house. That`s why we are on search for the needed things. With this, we would like to inquire the ff: 1) Do you make a blueprint of our own house design? How much does it cost? 2) How much would it home plans in the philippines cost for you to secure us building permit? What are the requirements? And how long would it take from the day we would have submitted the required papers?
When it comes to the construction itself, we are also looking for a group who can do it. Maybe after we have complied all the needed papers.

I\'m thinking of building home plans in the philippines a house in my 150 lot located in Antipolo. My paln is 42 Sq. M w/ basement with the same floor area because the land is shallow it is better to build a basement than to land fill it. Can you give me estimate how much will it cost cause I\'m applying a 600,000.00 loan in the bank and will it be finish by 3 months construction. Can you refer me to a good contractor about this. I prefer all concrete including the roof.






  • Home plans Philippines


home plans Philippines, Cebu, Manila, Filipino, Davao, Cavite, Pampanga Angeles City, Cagayan de Oro, Batangas, Bohol, Iloilo, Bulacan, Dumaguete, Laguna, Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment