Friday, January 14, 2011

interior design in the Philippines - house designer

Actually i have a lot in baguio city with an area of 240 m2 located in richview subdivision. Im planning to have a holiday in April if you coul give me a budget price for the said interior decorator philippines construction and are you assisting in some financial institution . Hear from you soon.

Actually i havent got any design yet if you could assist me in to the pre construction stage and the requirements i'll appreciate it and i believe you're dealing with bank loans as well so if in case what;s the requiremnets so i can bring it with me when i go for a holiday this april the location is in baguio interior design ideas philippines city . My budget is around 3 million pesos but i can put a downpayment of 40 % and the balance by monthly installment. Lot area is 240m2.

With regards to this proposed Baguio Residence what i would like to request that the floor area should be 170 m2 if its possible .I've mentioned in my previous e-mail that my budget is only 3 million does my requirement fits into my budget just give me an advice before we proceed with the preconstruction stage. Im willing to put a 30 % DP and the balance by monthly installment . And another thing I just want to know the breakdown of your fees interior designer in the philippines like the arrangement fees so we can discuss further. And it is possible to use the asphalt shingles in the roofing or this will affect my budget compare to long span roofing please advise. Please see below my requirements for this propose residence. Hope to work with you in the near future or start the negotiations before my holiday in April. Also can you please advise me of what finishes would fit into my budget . I prefer a sliding windows in this residence.

We have visited the site this morning. As promised, here is our attached proposal for your project (PHP4M+). All estimates were taken from the plans with yellow mark. Our price is good for 30 days from now. Terms and conditions are attached and we will be glad to discuss them in details.
Should you have any questions and clarifications, please feel free to email us. Our consultation is free.
Other refernces like the Asian Design Plans interior house design in the philippines, box technology, picture of site will be emailed soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment